Started raining a little.
Then a lot.
Next came little hail.
Then big hail.
Then bigger hail.
All in all, it hailed for 30 minutes. The girls and I were in the stands with some other wives and thankfully my parents. (Thankfully as in I stay calmer when dad is there, not thankfully that they were exposed to this too) We watched and thought there is going to be some damage, but I was not prepared for what I saw when we finally made it to the car. And making it to the car meant running with Laney in my arms in the rain through massive puddles. Dad carried Laney and Mom carried our stuff and we all got SOAKED. This was the damage.
The hood of my car.
Kevin's windshield. The little circle is a crack.
2 comments:
Oh no! That is crazy! So sorry that happened to your car. We have not had a good rain in two years so send some of that south (but not the hail) :)! Hopefully everything can be repaired! Have a great weekend.
That is crazy!!! Thank goodness for insurance!
Post a Comment