September 6, 2009

1st Day of Preschool



Last Wednesday was Lucy's first day of her last year of preschool. She was so excited to start school and hang out with her friend, Maci. The morning did not start off very good; we had a battle of the wardrobe. I always knew that one day I would have fights over what clothes the girls wore, but I NEVER thought it would start at the age of 4!!!
Once we got dressed things were great and we were out the door. Her preschool does a drop off where they get the kids out of the car. It makes for an easier transition and it is much easier for parents with other children. Lucy hopped right out and was on her way. Laney did not much care for this. I think she was confused and a little upset that her sis left her.

3 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

Cute pics! Glad things are going well...way to go Hoopy!

Joanna said...

I LOVE the outfit - no matter who chose it! :) She looks adorable -the little diva pose is oh so cute!

The Hoovers said...

hi! so cute! love how she poses! congrats to kevin! hope all is well. .i have been a blogger slacker! love, shannon