My 30th birthday was on the 4th of October. It was a great day. My big present was a pair of Uggs that I have been eyeing for years but would never buy! I was soooo excited!! Kevin had planned for my parents to watch the girls while we went to lunch and a movie. Mom offered to make us dinner that night (which she usually does on my birthday, but this time she didn't seem too enthused.) We ate dinner and brought the girls home and then I realized that I didn't even get a birthday cake.
Yes. I was disappointed. I mean after all this was a big birthday. I pouted to Kevin and him and the girls made me a Reese's cup with a candle and sang to me!
The next week went on as normal. We had planned to go to dinner with our good friends, Koyie and Meghan, and the girls were going to stay with Nana and Papa. So, off we went. When we arrived Dad was overly excited about some purchase he made when they supposedly went to Oklahoma early that day. He led me to the garage where I was greeted by lots of friends and family yelling "SURPRISE." For the first time ever, I got a surprise party! It was Meggan and Geoff's idea that they helped pull off with the help of mom. Below are lots of pictures in no particular order!
3 comments:
How sweet! Happy birthday!!
Had so much fun!!!!! Great pics huh?
Had so much fun!!!!! Great pics huh?
Post a Comment