September 13, 2010

REWIND PLEASE

Its seems as though lately time has been going in fast forward speed. Everytime I sit down to blog something, something else comes up. I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post. I blame part of it on the fact that my camera is out of commission and I have ZERO pictures to show for anything. I blame the other part of it on life being crazy (and me being a little bit blog lazy!)

So here is a quick rewind.

*Kevin's season with the Wingnuts ended with them being 1 game away from making the playoffs. They really turned it around from the beginning of the season and made it a memorable season. It literally came down to the last out in the last inning. Right after his season ended, he was offered a job in affliated ball. It was something that we discussed for about a week, but I think we both knew all along that he wasn't going to take it. Right now he is loving his job and he is loving being able to spend so much time with his girls. I think it makes him a pretty special man to put his family in front of his career aspirations.

*Lucy is still loving Kindergarten. We got an email from her teacher the other day telling us how much she was enjoying having Lucy in her class. That she was a very bright and polite girl! She is attending Kiddie Cheer Camp (or cheerleader class in her words) this week!

*Laney wants to go to Kindergarten with Lucy still. Even though she loves the one on one attention she gets every morning, I think the highlight of her day is going to pick up Lucy at school each day. She got her first ear infection last week and we found out today that she is reacting to the amoxicillin just like Lucy did. She is covered in a rash right now and I'm keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't swell up like a balloon!

*As a family we have been enjoying the fall weather outside: walking to pick Lucy up from school, playing outside, doing house and yard work. This is my favorite time of the year because we get to spend so much time outside as a family. It's not too busy and we all just enjoy each other.

No comments: