December 5, 2012

I'm a big kid now!

We have been asking Lucy for over a year when she was going to let us take her training wheels off get bike.
"Soon."
"Next week."

Finally on Sunday she said she would but she didn't like her helmet. We fixed that with a quick trip to Wally World! I took her out front and requested starting in the grass in case she fell over. She didn't need the grass, she just took off. She literally just hopped on and started riding. It was so awesome!!!

She must get that from her daddy because I can still remember the day Dad taught me. It was on my HoneyBear bike with the banana seat. It seems like it probably took all day, but I remember as soon as I got the hang of it a neighbor boy t-boned me and I crashed and ripped my jeans.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Laney won't be far behind as she realized quickly that Lucy can now go way faster!

And it's not a video, but I didn't take any real pics so all I could do was take a screen shot of the video! It's such a cute picture anyways!

No comments: