September 25, 2007

Hippo Playroom

It is so amazing how Lucy puts similar things into her own perspective. Last week she went to the zoo with Nana and spent lots of time with the hippos. Our zoo has an underwater viewing area to watch the hippos, and it mimics the look of a cave.....concrete on 3 sides with a big window looking into the hippos' water. Later that week, we went out to visit our new house and she kept saying she wanted to go back to her "hippo" playroom. It was the basement. The only thing we can think of is that she sees the similarities between looking at the hippos and looking out the basement window. So cute :)

Another big milestone for Lucy this week.....she has pretty much mastered peeing in the potty! She woke up last Friday morning told Kevin she needed to go potty, and has been dry ever since, even at night! We are so proud of her! Now if she can just get the #2 mastered! Now I guess we need to work on having another so I can use all the diapers and wipes I've stockpiled during good sales!

No comments: