November 5, 2007

House Addition

We just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be another addition to the House of Hooper in June 2008! I am 8 weeks pregnant!! Kevin and I are so excited to have another little one, and Lucy can't wait to be a big sister! If you ask her what is in Mommy's belly she says "a sister." So, I guess we all know what she wants! We just want another healthy, happy baby, who sleeps like Lucy does!!

I had my first doctor's appointment this morning and she said that everything looked great! I have my days of not feeling so good, and of course I'm tired, but for the most part I feel pretty good! Now, mommy duty calls....naptime (for all of us)!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hoops, CONGRATS!!!!! That is so wonderful. We wish you a healthy pregnancy and I hope you feel really good. Lucy I am sure will be a great big sis! I hadn't checked your blog in a while so this makes blogging so fun b/c you find out little surprises from it! Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I am so happy for all of you! In one of our recent visits to your blog...I was thinking about when it would be time for another Hooper to arrive.
I can't wait to tell Logan! He will be so excited for you.
Best to you, especially during this exciting, growing time!
Love-
Hanna

♥Shally said...

Oh my gosh-- YAY!! You are going to catch up with us soon!! Congrats-- we wish you the best with your pregnancy. Please keep us posted as things progress...