- He gets up in the middle of the night with Laney with no complaints.
- He lets me drive his truck on really cold mornings so I can have heated seats.
- He is the best dad in the world.
- He doesn't mind changing diapers.
- He is essentially a part-time stay at home dad and he loves it.
- He doesn't get mad very easily or fight back.
- He never gives up.
- He does his own laundry.
- He doesn't care that I would rather wear sweats and no makeup.
- He does notice when I wear stuff other than sweats and put on makeup.
- He has willpower. Seriously, he eats 4 Oreos every night. Just 4. Who can do that?
- He lets Lucy watch cartoons on the TV and he will go into the bedroom to watch football, except on Sundays.
- He is very thankful for everything.
- Just like the girls and I, he is a homebody.
- He puts up with me. Which can be a tough job!
- He loves to watch Grey's Anatomy.
- He will go do the grocery shopping by himself.
- Lucy loves playing catch with him.
- He loves taking his girls places with just him.
- And he doesn't care if that means carrying a pink and brown diaper bag.
- He understands when I just don't feel like going to the ballpark.
- He doesn't expect me to know every baseball stat about him.
- Or to remember each of his at bats.
- He empties the dishwasher.
- Sometimes he does things for me out of the blue. Like buying me a new camera!
- There are rarely complaints about my cooking or lack of.
- Even if he doesn't like something that I make, he still eats it.
- He is a great friend.
- He is always eager to learn new things. Like all the things he learned when finishing the basement.
- His patience is unbelievable.
- And from Lucy....she loves that he loves all us so much!
- And since Kevin realized that I forgot to add 32, I love how he pays attention to details!
For his big day, we are heading to Downstream Casino. It is near the Oklahoma-Missouri-Kansas border. To say we are excited is an understatement! I think more than anything we are excited to sleep all night! Thanks mom and dad for keeping the girls!
3 comments:
happy birthday, Kevin!
have fun today!
Happy Birthday Hoopy!
Take in every moment of sleep...both of you! Good work running, Ling...proud of ya!
Tell Hoop Happy birthday from us!
He and Zach are a lot alike... :)
Post a Comment