

Our town's annual Fall Festival was recently and Lucy couldn't wait. She remembered it well from last year and talked about all the rides with vivid memories. Set-up started on Wednesday and when I told Lucy I saw carnival workers she was so excited! We set off in the morning hoping to beat the crowd, and we did! Lucy rode all the little kid rides while Laney watched with jealously from her stroller. I think they would have let Laney sit with Lucy on some (just to collect the money) but Laney is a little Houdini and I wouldn't trust her! Laney did ride the carousel, and I held her entire time while she cried. The highlight of the entire day was all four of us riding the Ferris wheel. It took a little convincing for Lucy, but once we started, it was great. The funniest moment was when we were at the top while they were loading the Ferris wheel; Lucy gets this great look on her face and exclaims "There's Sonic!!!"
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
That's great! I would get pretty excited about Sonic too . . . or Chick-Fil-A. :)
Post a Comment