Kevin and I are going to have to use caution in the years to come with our Laney Bug. She is a stinker. And a sneak. And a sass. And a cutie pie. The other night Laney had been sent to her room for whining. It was after a long day of playing outside, we had eaten dinner and she was bathed and in her pajamas. Kevin, Lucy and I were playing a game of Sorry and catching up on watching American Idol. About 10 minutes after being sent to her room, I told Kevin that she was being really quiet and maybe we should check on her. He got up and said, "I bet she is outside." (That is why she was whining, she wanted to go out) Sure enough, on his way to her room, he looked out back and she was climbing up the slide of their swingset! She had changed and put on pants, a shirt, her flipflops and even a jacket! And she had the cutest little smirk on her face that said "you can't get mad at me!"
It was hard to get mad at her since I was cracking up. I have learned that with Laney, laughter is the way to go! Since then, we have turned the chime back on our alarm so we will hear when a door is opened!
June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment