June 3, 2012

Sorry Lucy

Each night at the dinner table we discuss the best and worst parts of our days.  The girls love it and it is funny to hear what they have to say.  Lucy sometimes gets upset that Laney gets to do things during the day that she doesn't since she is at school.  One of those things is going out to lunch.  Laney starts talking about her day and it went something like this:
        "I woke up and I went to school and then Nana picked me up from school.  (She then tucks her chin and cuts her eyes at Lucy.)  And then Nana took me to McDonalds for lunch. Sorry Lucy." Lucy got defensive and told us it wasn't fair that Laney always got to go to McDonalds.  Laney's response was "Ok Lucy, next time I will tell Nana to take me to Wendy's!"

No comments: