August 27, 2012

Random Pictures

I think part of my problem in the lack of blogging has been the use of my phone's camera.  I just snap pics here and there, and they aren't great quality. Hopefully that will change when I get an iphone in about 40 days (not that I'm counting.)  Here are some random photos from the past few months.
One of my favs

 Laney got her gardening mittens on to help!
 ummm..I don't think so Lucy! 
 Bucket head!
 Laney doing her possum  hang
 This spring Laney would take her lunch outside and "her box" to eat a picnic.  Her chair and box would usually end up over by the fence where Hannah, MaKenzie and her would play all afternoon. We had to upgrade her box to a plastic tub to hold barbies and other toys.
Laney's art project late one night.  Don't worry, it all came off.
 Beautiful Lucy posing
 I made Lucy a huge banner to hang on the garage the last day of school!
Lucy watering my latest outdoor project.  Planted junca and creeping roses.

The girls sold bottled water at our garage sale.  I think Papa ended up buying most of it.  We were giving customers back a dollar to go buy a bottle!  Later this summer Laney asked about going to California to Disneyland, I told her it costs lots and lots of dollars. Her response, "We can  have another garage sale!"

Lucy's room got a makeover...new comforter and new green paint!

Laney got a purple room!

Laney loving on Ribby. These 2 are definitely BFFs.

No comments: