November 20, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was easy this year--no fuss over who was going to be what, or changing minds a thousands times.  From about the middle of August, both girls were dead set on being witches.  Lucy was Incantasisa, the Glamour Witch and Laney was a Twinkle Witch. Her costume lit up around the skirt!  We had lots of fun decorating the house and attending school parties, Night of the Living Zoo, trick-or-treating at Cabela's, pumpkin carving and of course Halloween night itself!  
Lucy cracked me up about carving pumpkins.  Nana and Papa were out of town and she was so worried about who was going to carve her pumpkin.  I guess she lacked confidence in Kevin and I's ability...which I can't say I blame her, since she is used to Papa carving her up something pretty cool!  Thankfully, Papa arrived back home in time to carve pumpkins!  Bubble Puppy for Laney and a Witch's Hat for Lucy! 

The girls had a blast this year and collected a TON of candy!  Laney has already said that next year she will be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, so she can carry a dog and Lucy is going to be a witch again!


Lucy and her friends from school at their party
Lucy, Laney and Gracie at Night of the Living Zoo

Ready to trick or treat!

Laney's gymnastics class


Kevin, Laney and I surprised Lucy at her Halloween parade!
The Witch's Hat





Bubble Puppy Pumpkin

No comments: