After Geoff, Meggan and the kids moved back to Bentonville this summer, the girls have been begging and begging and begging to go see their new house! We finally got a weekend mapped out and hit the road! The girls were off school the Friday we left, so we got to get there late in the afternoon to start the madness! We had such a great time roasting marshmallows for smore's (or watching Landon catch them on fire!), watching Landon score touchdowns at his football game and just hanging out! I know that I have said it a thousand times before, but it is so much fun to watch these 4 play together. At one point I went upstairs to have Laney laying on the floor with a microphone headset and a nerf gun ready to fire, then 5 minutes later she was playing baby dolls again.
November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment