October 4, 2007

No surprises here!

Today is my birthday. Yep, I'm getting older...28! It has been a somewhat crazy week with trying to work around everyone's schedule to be able to celebrate my birthday! We are headed to Lawrence this afternoon because Kevin's sister is getting married this weekend, so we celebreated my birthday with my parents on Tuesday night by going to eat at P.F. Changs. YUMMY! Lucy kept saying she was going to PFGs for chicken and rice! Last night, I went to get my hair done, and Kevin took Lucy shopping for me. Kevin always has to wait until the last minute because he can't wait to give me my presents. He literally hands them to me as he walks in the door, in the store sack with tags on! He always picks out something that he knows I want, but don't need and won't buy for myself! So, as soon as I walk in the door last night, Lucy says "Mommy, got you a present....I go get it" I just had to giggle, no keeping surprises in our house!

No comments: