December 5, 2007
Baby #2 Update
Our 12 week doctor's appointment was on Monday, and everything is going great! We took Lucy with us, and we all got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was 164 bpm. The nurse got lucky and found it right away. It is amazing what a relief it is to hear that, I was almost crying! Lucy loved the way it sounded and now tells us that the baby sounds like "whomp, whomp." She truly is going to be a wonderful big sister....if it is a girl. She is still adamant that the baby is NOT going to be a boy. Doctor said we would do a sonogram at 20 weeks....don't know if I can wait that long! I have been asking everyone I know what the heartbeats of their kids were to test out the old wives's tale that girl's heartbeats are faster. Lucy was always right around 161-163. So far, all but one person I've talked to, it has held true. I guess we will just wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we always went into fetal photos early and found out. I think I went at 14 weeks with the twins, and 16 weeks with Cam. We are very impatient!!
Post a Comment