December 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Kevin

Today is Kevin's 31st birthday! We are planning to go out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with my parents, if my mom makes it in from her trip to Virginia! We haven't done much today, Lucy went to school this morning, and we accomplished a few errands, and had lunch with his sister, Sarah.

Lucy and I have been baking a cake, yellow with chocolate icing, his favorite and mine too!! He loves layer cake, so I am trying it, and already it is seeming to be a very ugly cake. And I haven't even made it to the frosting!! Baking is certainly not my strong suit!

Kevin, Happy Birthday! I hope you have had a terrific day and that your wishes come true!

Love you always!

1 comment:

♥Shally said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! You have very good taste-- Texas Roadhouse is our fav, and I always make yellow cake with chocolate frosting for Z on his birthday. We eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner... :)

Hope you had a great day!