Every night, Lucy and I lay in her room and have girl talk. Last
night, she decided she was going to tell me a story. Here is her
story...
"Once upon a story, there was a little girl Claire and a little boy Landon. And a little girl Nana and.............(pause) a boy Papa.And a little girl Meggy and.............a boy Gaga. Is that right mommy?"
The pauses before she said Papa and Gaga cracked me up, it was like she knew she shouldn't say little before them, but it didn't stop her with Meggy and Nana.
And just to throw in, she just woke up from a nap, and is watching Diego while she eats a snack. A whale comes on and I say "Lucy, look a whale." Her response, "A humpback whale." At least she is learning something!!
December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids learn a lot from Diego! I said "look at the kitty!" To my twins, and they said "Iss a panter" (Panther).
Duh mom...
I knew she was my special neice! She still thinks I am "little" GAGA LOVES YOU LOTS!
Post a Comment