May 15, 2009
Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Last night was a whole new ballgame! Opening night of the 2009 Wichita Wingnut season is in the books as Kevin's first game as a manager. It defintely was strange seeing Kevin stand in the coach's box rather than the batter's box. The team played pretty well, but lost 5-3 to the Lincoln Saltydogs. He had one instance where he ran out to argue with the umpire. Only he really didn't argue, just listened to the ump justify his call (I think). The game seem to take forever...I really had a hard time paying attention to what was going on. Now I just can't watch Kevin, I need to watch them all!!!!
The girls did pretty good. Lucy loves the ballpark and is an angel. She just eats and jumps around in front of our seat with her friends. Laney does better than I expected. I bring her highchair seat and she can sit and be strapped in, which is a nice break from holding her. She enjoys her cheerios and people watching.
We are anxious for what hopes to be a successful season for Kev's team! I'll keep everyone posted on how they are doing!
GO NUTS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow... must be so strange to see him as manager! But fun too! We are not that old! You are not old enough for your husband to be manager already! Don't worry. You guys are ahead of the game. GO KEVIN!
We are heading out to Columbus in a couple of days... fingers are crossed that Blaine will still be there. It has been a bumpy start for sure. Let me know if there is anything I should definitely do while out there!
Well, take care and have a great long weekend!
the girls look so cute lindsey. lucy is getting so big. i can't imagine being at a game as a coach's wife instead of a player's wife. take care you guys.
Post a Comment