In other happenings around the Hooper House:
- Spring Training has finally begun for the Wingnuts. Needless to say, we haven't seen much of Kevin around. However, not all is due to baseball duties. Tonight as he was heading out to practice (they had to practice at 9 pm at an indoor facility due to a wet field) Lucy looks at him and says, "But Daddy, you can't play golf in the dark."
- Laney is trying to walk. She moves on foot forward then decides crawling must be faster. She gets really mad when you try to hold her hands and make her walk. She did manage to hold onto the end table today and climb up on a step stool. I guess this means crawling up the basement stairs will be soon.
- I only have 3 weeks of school left!!! woohoo!! That actually only equates to 7 1/2 days!!! Not that I've been counting!!!
2 comments:
The Wal-Mart story is so funny. Kids are way too observant!
Good to hear from you! How funny about the bra comment- I have actually thought the same thing in my head about me... isnt it funny how a child could think that?! THat is the best. Have a fast end to the school year!
Post a Comment