June 28, 2009

OVERLOAD

I have SO many exciting things to post this week!!! And not a lot of time to get it done! A short recap...Kev's brother and his wife had a baby girl on the 22nd (we are going to meet her tomorrow in Kansas City), Friday night was "Kevin Hooper Bobblehead Night" at the ballgame, Saturday was Lucy's 4th birthday and today the Wingnuts clinched the first half title in their league, which gives them a playoff berth at the end of the season!!!

So, be prepared for lots of pictures and posts this week!!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I heard a DJ on the radio this morning gushing about Kev. It was so cool to hear! He said, "I just love that Kevin Hooper. Who ever thought that my favorite Shocker 2nd Baseman would end up managing here! He's a little guy, but I love him!"

Yay, Kevin!!