The weather here was beautiful last weekend and the girls and I enjoyed just hanging outside. We played chalk, threw the ball for Ribby, played in the backyard and went to the park. I had my camera outside and managed a few pictures (but now the camera is dead and the pics will be posted when the battery charges). Laney is out of control outdoors. While playing in the front yard, she took off around the side of the house and headed towards the playground. Lucy and I just followed and off we went.
I figured that I would be able to get some pictures of the girls swinging, climbing, etc. but soon realized there would be no chance...all because Laney has no fear. Laney would have nothing to do with the swing, instead she instantly wanted to climb. Up the stairs she went, across the bridge and then down the slide.
ALL BY HERSELF.
14 MONTHS OLD.
SHE LOVED IT.
I DID NOT.
It makes me nervous and sad and happy all at the same time. Nervous because she is still so little and does everything so fast. Sad because she is growing up so fast. And happy because she is getting bigger and doing new things.
She is saying new words everyday....mama, dada, banana, dog, night-night, bye along with many others that my mind can't think of right now. She loves to feed herself with a fork and spoon, which is nice because it keeps her food off the floor.
My favorite thing is at bedtime. She gets her bottle and blankie, says "nih-nih" and walks to her room. It is the cutest thing ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's so cute! It's crazy how quickly they go from being tiny infants in your arms to full blown toddlers!
Post a Comment