August 1, 2009
Was it even an option...
For Laney NOT to like baby dolls. This is how she was when I went in to check on her tonight. Poor baby has had a rough week...2 more teeth cut through and she was cut off from her bottle. Laney LOVED her ba-ba. It was her security item. The first night I gave her milk in a cup, she took a drink, set the cup down and walked away. I tried to give it to her again while rocking her and she just pushed it away. I gave it to her when I put her in her bed, but she just threw it on the floor. She definitely is not drinking as much milk as she was, but she is slowly taking to having it in a cup. Maybe she will take to having a baby doll as her security item now...we have plenty of them for her to choose from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pics...sounds like you had fun in TX! Come see us so the girls can all mix things togethers and Landon can steal their spoons and make them scream!
So sweet. I love how she's got the baby all sunggled up with her! Ellis is still having a bottle before bed and she's almost 19 months old!! She takes cups in the day and wasn't happy AT ALL when we started that. I think the night time bottle is more for me than for her - I know she won't want to sit and rock with without it! I guess it's time though . . . :(
that is cute! now, with the mixing, do you have to give them something or just the spoon and the bowl? hey, i am up for any suggestions to keep them occupied! love, shan
Post a Comment