November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

Optomus Prime aka Landon
Princess Ladybug Lucy

Future Beauty Queen Claire

Cute as a button Ladybug Laney


The best group shot we could get!

The first house. Laney wasn't too sure, but she caught on quick. She wouldn't put her treats in her sack, but would carry one in her hand til we got the next house. Then she would put it in her bag so she could get another one! At some houses, they let the kids pick out what they got, and Laney would pick and put back until she got what she wanted. Landon and Lucy argued about who got to ring the doorbells, and some people who were sitting outside to start with just let them take turns ringing their doorbells. And Claire, at one point she stated "I wish I would have worn flats." Spoken like a true beauty queen!
And the best stop of the night...trick or treating by Gaga's bed!










1 comment:

♥Shally said...

Don't you love watching your kids on Halloween?

I had more fun watching Cambry than anything!!