A few Saturdays ago we had decent weather after a week of rain and colder temperatures. The neighbor kids were all outside playing and of course my girls couldn’t wait to join in the fun! We took the kids on a walk and ended up at a sand pile. Lucy jumped right in with Zachary and Mackenzie and was running up and down the sand hill within seconds. Laney, as I have said before, would not even get near the sand. She stood on the sidelines and watched for a bit. I tried putting her in the sand, but she wasn’t interested. I ended up having to run home and get Lucy some different shoes and this is what I returned to:
Laney was playing in the sand!!!
She even put her hands in it!!!
I was sending these pictures to Nana and Papa because all summer long Papa worked so hard on getting Laney to play on the beach and she would have no part of it. I think Papa said it best, “I’ll be damned.”
No comments:
Post a Comment