February 26, 2011

Show and Tell

All year long Lucy has been telling us that when it was "L" week she would be bringing in Laney. We just laughed and shook it off, until last week came along and it was "L" week. Lucy came home from school on Monday saying that we would need to bring Laney to school on Friday. (It didn't help that the week before another student brought in her baby brother).

So on Friday morning Kevin got the girls up and ready and off to school the three of them went. Unfortunately I was at work and I forgot to tell Kevin to take the camera. :(

Lucy told the class that her sister's name was Laney and that she liked to go to gymnastics and and play the Wii. Then Lucy made her twirl around for the class. Laney said hi and that was about it! It was a pretty good feat that Kev got her to go because Laney kept saying that she was not going to show and tell. I think that when Laney is in Kindergarten she should bring Lucy for "L" week!

No comments: