Lucy’s Kindergarten year is now over. Even as a teacher, it is hard to believe how much she learned in 9 short months. She can now read and write, add and subtract, and do numerous other things that I cannot even begin to recall. I went into her classroom twice a week and loved seeing her in action. More than anything, I loved seeing the other kids interact with her. When I picked her up on the last day of school, it took forever to get her out of there because all the kids needed to give Lucy one more hug, and tell her good bye one more time. It was so sweet.
I just had to take a picture of Lucy’s pencil box. This is how it came home on the last day of school. I was so amazed that it was still so neat that I had to take a picture. I hope she is always like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment