October 10, 2011

Fall Festival

  It’s that time of year again!   The streets get closed down and the carnival comes to town!  This year was so much fun as the kids are getting more independent and the fact that we spent the day with lots of cousins.  I only got a few pictures with my phone because although I did bring my real camera, I forgot to put the battery back in it!

We started the day with riding all the rides….the motorcycles, the cars, the flying things, the alligator coaster, the twirling bears and the big slide.   Lucy and Laney loved them all!!!  We met up with A.J., Auntie Sarah and Gracie in the morning and Gracie enjoyed watching the kids and even got in on the action with the barrel train ride!   After lunch at Pizza Hut, we headed back to the rides and games and met up with Gaga, Meggy, Claire and Landon for a few more hours (yes, hours)  of festival fun.  

The day was beautiful and after 6 hours playing we were all worn out! 

fast fest2fall fest1

No comments: