Every year when Kevin's schedule comes out I immediately look for 3 things: where he is at on Laney's birthday, where is at on Lucy's birthday, and when he goes to Lincoln. Lincoln is a short trip, has an awesome ballpark and children's museum and best of all, has some of our best friends, Jeff and Michelle.

Laney being the teller at the bank. I'm sure she loved the idea of people handing her money!
Sitting in big tractor tire. Notice the face paint..Shell and I are going to go on the road with the carnies doing facepaint...hahaha!
Lucy going for the touchdown!
Couldn't get Laney to sit still long enough in the big chair for a picture!
Laney must be calling the ambulance for her sister!
Now boarding...Lucy and Laney ready for a trip! They pack like their Mama!
Oh wait...they are the pilots too!!!
Little praire dogs!!!
Waiting for the bus with Dad. They got to ride over to the field on the super pimper bus!
At the game with Shell! These girls love spending time with Jeff, Shell and Saydee girl, their Boston Terrier. We had such a fabulous time and can't wait to go back next year!









1 comment:
Just got caught up on your log- your girls are getting so big and are so adorable! I'm glad you all had a great summer and are doing well!
Post a Comment