
On Friday night, we had just gotten back from taking Lucy and Claire to dinner. When we got out of the car, we heard the most fabulous sound, the sound that only means summer is near....THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!! The truck came right in front of our driveway and we soon had a crowd of neighborhood kiddos waiting their turn to order a treat! Lucy wanted cookie ice cream and Claire ordered a Cherry Bomb Pop! It was such a beautiful evening that we were able to enjoy the ice cream by sitting on the front steps. I didn't get any pics of the girls eating theirs because I was too busy eating, I mean helping, Lucy with hers!
2 comments:
My kids can hear the ice cream truck from a mile away!
It's a sign of SUMMER!
And no-- I don't mind if you link me!! :)
Great pic...Claire has talked about her "sleepover" to everyone who will listen. Thanks again!
Post a Comment