I've kept the topical ointment and put that on almost every bug bite she gets. Unfortunately, she got one on the top of each foot Tuesday night and by the time I got home from work on Wednesday, her left foot looked like it belonged to Fred Flintstone. (Not quite that bad, but it makes it sound better)
She kept complaining that it hurt, but I think it just really itched. She wanted to go to gymnastics, so we went, and she was fine. We gave her some bendryll before bedtime and crossed her fingers she would be better this morning.
Crossing our fingers didn't work. I took that picture above this morning. I took her to the doctor (the 4th time this week I've been in a doctor's office, including the vet) and they pretty much said what I thought. Keep a close eye on it and put Bactroban on it. She seems to be complaining a little less now, hopefully the Bendryll and cream are working!
No comments:
Post a Comment