October 31, 2008

Under the Sea




The girls dressed up as Ariel and Flounder this year for Halloween! I have been so excited to post pictures of them! Lucy decided way back in the summer that she wanted to be Ariel, so I decided to follow suit and find Laney a matching costume. After some Ebay surfing, I found Flounder and fell in love! Doesn't she make the most adorable, chubby little fish!! Lucy has 2 Ariel dresses, and decided to wear the ballgown version tonight since she wore the mermaid one to gymnastics the other night. Lucy really wanted us to dress up too....Kevin as Prince Eric and me as Ursula. Yep, the mean sea witch.
Lucy had so much fun trick or treating this year! She kept saying that we needed to keep trying the other houses to see if they had Peppermint Patties. It was really cute. And after we walked around Nana and Papa's street and checked out the loot, she was ready to share! When the doorbell rang with more trick-or-treaters she reached into her basket to give out candy! What a sweetie!

No comments: