October 22, 2008

He's the Best

I have the most incredible hubby EVER!!! Saturday was our 5 year anniversary and we were supposed to go out to lunch together, just him and I. Five years and just lunch? We had a terrible time finding a sitter....all our family was out of town or had plans, our regular sitter moved last Friday and the only other options weren't available Saturday night. That's beside the point though. We were so excited to go out for a few hours and not have to do anything basement related and just be able to hang out. Then Kevin got sick. And we cancelled the sitter. And I was bummed. Really bummed. He didn't even really feel better until Monday, and that was the only night we were free. So I thought. Kevin cancelled his plans for last night and we got a sitter and went shopping and to dinner. Olive Garden...it was SO yummy. I actually just finished my dessert...triple chocolate tuxedo cake, or something like that. On the way home we stopped to pick up a few things at Walmart and were looking at cameras. I really wanted a new digital camera that was small and easy to use. We debated and decided to come home and read some reviews. Now to the reason why he is the best.

I was at work this afternoon and he sends me an email from Amazon. It was the receipt for the camera I wanted!!! And it will be here TOMORROW! I am so excited! I love it when he does these things! And it gets better...

Lucy and him baked chocolate chip muffins this afternoon together! How cute is that? Now if only I could have been home taking pictures of them cooking together with my new camera!

Thanks baby for the present! I can't wait! You're the best!

No comments: