Then I had a kid. A kid who really enjoys play-doh, thanks to my mom who introduced it to her at their house. I still haven't figured out how mom convinced dad to let Play-doh in the house, but oh well...grandkids always get their way :)
Back on track. Lucy keeps saying she wants Moon Sand. Commercials look cool, says it never dries out which is a problem with our playdoh. Lucy had $5 to spend at Wal-Mart today (Thanks T) and she chose to buy Moon Sand. I was fine with that. At least it wasn't something else princess or a baby doll.
Then we get home. And I open the container. Then I'm ready to return it.
This stuff makes Play-doh look like the best stuff on earth. Seriously. It is literally sand that somewhat sticks together. Thankfully Laney was napping, so that solved problem #1. Problem #2 was where to play with it. I went round and round and finally came up with this:
Almost 4 years old and I put her in the highchair. It was the only place that would contain this stuff and the tray pops off for easy clean-up. Lucy sat there very happily for about 30 minutes and built towers that kept collapsing and just mushing the stuff between her fingers. Even though it is messy, anything that contain and entertain this long is OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment