April 27, 2009

Stop the Madness


My project 2 weekends ago.

Those are all the clothes the girls have that are NOT hanging in their closets. Unreal. I have never seen so many clothes outside of a retail store EVER. The tub full is just 0-6 months...the piles go through 3T. I am just so thankful that both are June babies and hopefully the sizes will stay the same. It took me a good 3 hours to sort and redo Laney's closet. Lucy is easy...just buy new. Laney has 35+ outfits for just the summer. I am going to see how long I can go with only washing jammies just to make sure she wears everything at least 1 time!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

This is such a chore!!! Ours only got organized because Brandon finally got down there and got me going (he's such a neat freak)!! How nice to not have to buy all new clothes though! I love all the new pics!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad...I think Blayne has 10 or 11 tubs of clothes that don't fit her anymore in the basement! Seriously! However, they were all given to us from my previous employer, so hey, it's all good. We're not ready to part with them just yet!

Chasity