May 31, 2009

Not Quite Far Enough

Each time Laney wakes up, Lucy goes into her room to play with her until I finish up whatever I'm doing (or not doing). They both LOVE this time, and I love to listen to them giggle together. This morning when Laney woke up, Lucy went in there as usual, but came right back out and said, "Uh, Mom, I think you need to come in here right now."

While I had thought the tissue box was out of her reach, I hadn't moved it quite far enough. Somehow she managed to get the container with the lid the tissues were in to her crib and then proceeded to EMPTY the entire box. She was very proud of herself!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OMG!!! What a cutie. She sounds so much like Cole. You really need to show me how you combine your pictures. Let's get together soon. Jenny