For the last month or so I have been in “project” mode. It all started with a diaper cake that I made for Sarah’s (Kevin’s sister) baby shower. Once we spray painted the “G” I was hooked. Since then, I have spray painted pencil holders, picture frames and candle holders, oh and a board from a project you’ll see below. After I conquered the spray paint, I went for regular paint and made these:
I painted 4 white canvases to match some of the colors in the girls’ bathroom and then had them put their handprints on them. I love it and can’t wait to see it on the wall! After this, I discovered Mod Podge and I’m in love. I have searched and searched for a picture that shows the “before” of this sign. It was cream and had “Kitchen” written in green. It worked in our old house, but not so much now. So I found this great idea for my laundry room and turned the sign into this:
The girls’ socks are constantly getting mixed up and there are always oddball socks just lying around the laundry room. Now they will hang where I can see them and hopefully reacquaint them with their match!
I’m not sure what project I will attempt next. I have a few things that I want to do for our classroom this summer, but for now I will keep on searching other blogs for new and creative ideas!
2 comments:
Can you pass some of that creativity and motivation on to me??? Super cute stuff!!! I love it!
Those are adorable! I just love the Lost Socks sign. Was that modge podge? I need to know how you did that! I need some of that creativity- keep posting your great ideas!
Post a Comment