My dad has nicknames for all the kids…Peanut, Goose, Tank and Bug. It started when Claire was a baby and he called her peanut, then Lucy was Goose, and since Landon was a tank as a baby, Tank was only fitting. The last time we did this picture was before Laney was born. It took a while for Laney to get a name that stuck, but she has been LaneyBug for quite a while now. For Papa’s birthday, we got the kids new shirts all fixed up and snapped their picture a few times to find one that was good! I love looking at these 4 together. It really just melts my heart. They are all so loving and caring to one another. They play well together and the girls even get Landon to play Polly Pockets and Barbies. Honestly, I think that boy will do anything for those girls, and that the feeling is mutual too! They get sad when they have to leave each other and look so forward to the next time they get to see each other. I hope that the bond between them stays like this forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Butch, you have a nickname too. I'll let you explain. There is nothing to compare to this bunch. I to, love the way they bond together as "cousins". The excitment that builds as they await their arrivals is unbelievable. We are very blessed.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment