January 25, 2011

PPT

 pictures 010 

Things in potty training land are going GREAT!!!  Laney is more or less “pee-trained.”  She still prefers to only use her froggy potty, but oh well.  I hate that I think she holds it while we are out places, but she doesn’t like to wet herself.  She also still prefers her diaper over panties, but we are OK with that (it makes handling her #2’s a little easier…I would gag at poopy panties and probably end up just throwing them out).

It just amazes me how quickly she decided.  Who knows what clicked in her little mind, but I can proudly say my diaper buying days are OVER!!!!

Today Kevin had taken Laney to the Y and then down to the ballfield. I ended up going to pick her up down there about 3 hours after they had left the house.  We both asked her about needing to go potty, and we both received the same answer “No, I just go at home.”

No comments: