Laney is the official night owl of the family. Even when she is drop dead tired, she still fights and fights the sleep. The other night after a ball game, I could have sworn she was asleep. I chatted with Kevin on his way home for a bit, and then went into to peek at the girls. Lucy was out like a light, and Laney was in her room playing a DS. The conversation went like this:
Me: "Laney, what in the world are you doing with your DS?" (It was 12:20 AM)
Laney: "It's not my DS, it's Lucy's."
Me: "GO TO BED"
She had snuck out of her room, gotten into my baseball bag and grabbed a DS. Obviously she thought that she wouldn't get in trouble if she had Lucy's.
Tonight, she has been in bed for close to an hour. She is currently throwing what sounds like a wild party for her barbies. Usually I take all toys out of her room for this reason, but must have missed a few tonight. It is so hilarious to listen to that I'm just letting her play....right now they are going down a waterslide...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too funny...what a stinker!
Post a Comment