August 28, 2011

Funnies

Just a few funnies from the last week.

*Kevin asked Laney what she learned at preschool that morning; she replied with " the teacher didn't tell me I learned anything."

*I asked the girls to clean up their platoon in the basement and gave them to earn some marbles for their jars. Lucy jumped all over it and started picking up. Laney went and grabbed her blanket and said "I'm sleepy, I am going to take a nap while Lucy cleans."

*The girls having been earning (and losing) marbles for the last few weeks as a way to get them to do minor chores. When they fill up we are going to All-Star Sports to play games. Recently, I started taking marbles away each time the girls leave their rooms at bedtime. The other night Lucy walks out and says, "I know I am going to lose a marble, but I don't care because I will just earn more."

No comments: