
Last week on the way home from the Y, Lucy and I drove past Braum's. Braums serves fast food, ice cream, and also is a mini grocery store. Very yummy! Lucy has only been twice, the last time being months ago. As soon as we went by, she says "Mommy, lets go to the ice cream shop." It was 5:45, and we hadn't even eaten dinner. I told her another night.
We get home and she is still talking about the ice cream shop. "Daddy, Mommy said we couldn't go to the ice cream store today," she tells him in her sad, pouting voice. She was so sweet about it all, that of course, I compromised. We went to the grocery store (much closer) and picked out chocolate ice cream and sugar cones. Needless to say, all 3 of us have been enjoying our nightly ice cream!
*************************************************************


I purchased a new mop on Friday that the hardwood floor guy recommended. Very easy, you spray from a bottle, then wipe with the mop...repeat until you're done. Lucy couldn't wait until it was her turn! It must be something with little kids and cleaning, because Landon was excited to help mop this weekend too!
3 comments:
Oh, I'm on an ice cream kick right now, too! Cold Stone yesterday, a milk shake today, and an ice cream sundae on Friday. Yum yum!
Hey, let's see some more pictures of that cool new house!
You guys need to come on down here so that Lucy can meet our twins! I know they would be fast friends.
Plus-- it is ALOT warmer here than where you are! :)
hi guys,
how are you? i just wanted to say hi! lucy is such a doll! ice cream story sounds like cam. . she's recently discoverd 'pink' ice cream and now i have been eating it all the time! love your name for no. two!! hope you are all well! love, shannon
Post a Comment