March 18, 2008
Rock Baby
Kev and I are sitting here discussing Laney, well actually laughing. We NEVER remember my stomach being this hard with Lucy. It is like a giant rock growing in my belly. I have no idea how or where she is actually sitting, but Kevin describes it as she is trying to find a way to sneak out through my belly button. From how she kicks and punches I'm thinking she is stretched out because I feel her giving my ribs a workout on both the left and right. I'm 27 weeks right now, and am ready for June. I think with Lucy pregnancy wasn't bad because I was more scared and nervous of labor/delivery and actually caring for a baby. Now that I've been there and done that, I just want it over. All in all, this has been a really easy pregnancy and I have no complaints that aren't just me being whiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment