Kevin took the girls to Lawrence this weekend for some time with the grandparents, so he could play golf and I could, well, just hang out. As much as I hate being away from my babies (all 3 of them) I do cherish the time I get alone...at home. I get lots of free time away from home alone, but there is something really nice about getting to hang out in your own house alone.
On Friday, Mom and I went small town shopping. We had a few little stores that we wanted to check out and they weren't worth our time. But I struck gold at the flea market store on the same block. I was able to score a Strawberry Shortcake juice glass for Lucy, an electronic Disney princess alphabet book and the best of all...A Little Mermaid bubble blower! It is the coolest thing! I was going to wait to give it to her, but I was too excited! So, I bribed her tonight with it to take a bath! You put bubble solution in the little shell, then Ariel's hand moves down and dips the wand, then she blows bubbles! I really need to learn to how download video to show this! Lucy loved it and didn't want to get out of the tub!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like big times in a small town! The bubbles pic is cute...hope all is well! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment