I went back to work this week. Just Thursday and Friday. It was ok. Overwhelming is a good word to describe my feelings. I missed my girls like crazy. I hated leaving in the morning while they were still sleeping and coming home when they were napping. The only positive is that they are always with Kevin or my mom.
Since I went back to work, it meant Kev's work got a little tougher too. He had his first days of being home all day with both girls. I think he was a little overwhelmed too.
We've decided that we each have to think of each other when I'm at work. I have to think that he has been away from us for weeks at a time during baseball season. He has to think that I have been home with the girls for weeks at a time during baseball season. It all works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This will make him appreciate all you do!! :)
And his relationship with the girls will only get stronger...
Post a Comment