and the bowl...and her fingers after sticking her hand in the brownies!
Lucy loves to bake things. Yesterday, we (I) decided to make brownies. Lucy got up on her stool and helped me poor the oil, water and eggs into the bowl and then helped me stir it all up. I think she only likes to help so that I'll let her lick the spoon and bowl. She also loves to sneak her finger into the pan to get one last taste of the batter before it goes off into the oven. I think she likes the batter more than the actual brownie. We certainly enjoyed our brownies with vanilla ice cream last night, and can't wait for more tonight!
2 comments:
I usually like the batter better, too!
Hey Lindsey! I started a new blog and if you would like the link- just e-mail me @ dehliawallis@hotmail.com. I'm trying to bring back my "readers." Have a great weekend-
dee
Post a Comment