Laney rolled from her belly to back a few weeks ago, and has only done it sporadically since then.
Until today. (of course, while I was at work).
She rolled belly to back at my mom's about 3 times and would get made because she got stuck.
Then (while I was in class), she decided to master rolling from back to belly. Here's a quick video so you can see her roll!
Until today. (of course, while I was at work).
She rolled belly to back at my mom's about 3 times and would get made because she got stuck.
Then (while I was in class), she decided to master rolling from back to belly. Here's a quick video so you can see her roll!
And here's a few random pictures from the last week or so.
I am lovin' some sweet potatoes!
Lucy writing a story in her storybook.
Ready for winter??
1 comment:
yay, Laney!!
Sweet potatoes are a favorite in our house, too!
Post a Comment