Tonight Lucy and I were playing her version of baseball. She was using the stick from her stick horse as a bat, and our ball was a little CareBear. She did pretty good. I almost got hit a few times because I was watching how she was keeping her eye on the bear. For a 3 1/2 year old, I think it's pretty amazing!
Other ramblings:
*While thumbing through a catalog the other day with Lucy, she told me "I am just not crazy about that one mom."
*Laney is crawling fast, everywhere. We think she has almost figured out what the word "NO" means. She gives us a little smirk when we say it!
*Laney loves to sit in her highchair and eat finger foods. She has mastered the art of getting a majority of anything into her mouth. She also has learned how to hold her own bottle, which helps in the car! Maybe I won't have to climb over the seats anymore!
February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, it's time to get these kiddos together again. It's been WAY too long! And maybe Laney can teach Lil Major how to get food into his mouth. He's just not interested in doing it himself...he wants Mama to feed him.
Post a Comment