I went out with some friends one night to celebrate a birthday and this is what I saw when I came home. Lucy led me straight to OUR room and OUR bed was completely covered her HER stuff. This is how the conversation went.
"Oh my Lucy, you were busy."
"I know, I really outdid myself."
"What is all this for?"
"It's our airplane. We are going to Africa tonight."
OK.
****************
Other notable things Lucy has said of late.
*While looking through a catalog with me, "Mom, I'm just not crazy about that one."
*Kevin and the girls went to eat the other night with my parents while I was at conferences. She started in on left and right and got them mixed up. They were trying to correct her and she goes "I just really don't care.
1 comment:
That's funny, because Blayne has been going to "Mexico" recently in her "airplane" in the middle of the kitchen floor...or wherever she sees fit. Too cute!
Chasity
Post a Comment