A while back, when we thought Kev's computer was on the verge of dying, I went through and saved everything that was one there. One thing I found was a list of things that Lucy had said or done in 2006 and 2007, before I started blogging.
*When asked to pick up her toys, "mommy clean up" is the response---fall 2006
*Loves to roar while watching "We are the Dinosaurs" from the Laurie Berkner band---fall 2006
*Papa gave you a 'george' at Texas Roadhouse while celebrating his birthday, Lucy took it and looked right back at him and said "one more"---Dec. 2006
*"Daddy comey"---January 2007
*"Airplane, go see daddy"--April 2007
*"Hold you"--April 2007
*Nana became Nannee for a little while in April 2007.
*On April 1, 2007, Lucy told me "no mommy work morning"
*April 3, 2007, we are in Target shopping. Lucy squats down and loudly starts grunting, then stands up and announces "change diaper poopy"
*May 23, 2007 I told her that Daddy was playing golf. Her response "Go figure"
*June 2007, in Toledo, getting ready for bed, I am trying to rock her on the bed and she is talking about Claire and her powerwheel jeep. Lucy kept saying something and we thought she was saying "shoot up" or "shut up" and she knew we were confused. She gets up and says "I show you" and sits on the bed and scoots up. Lucy has to scoot up to drive Claire's jeep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet. It's impossible to remember those things if you don't write them down!!!
Post a Comment